Since Capital One has not too long ago modified among the phrases across the Enterprise Rewards card, their flagship journey rewards providing, we felt it might be useful for us at LendingTree Credit score Card Opinions to place the cardboard by way of its paces. As all the time, we summarize the professionals and cons, and collect up all the main points in a single easy format so as to assist you make as knowledgeable a choice as doable when purchasing for new and higher playing cards.
So with out additional ado, is Capital One’s Enterprise Rewards the most effective journey card in the marketplace?
Primarily based on combining every of the elements we’ll go over beneath, the brief reply is a powerful sure, with the caveat that it’s essential to have good to wonderful credit score to qualify for the cardboard.
Now on to the nitty gritty comparability. We consider our journey rewards playing cards on the next metrics:
- Whole worth of journey rewards earned per greenback spent on the cardboard: The Enterprise Rewards got here in at a number one 2X miles earned.
- Annual charges: almost all of the high-paying journey rewards playing cards have an annual payment, and the Enterprise Rewards is not any exception. Nonetheless, the payment is waived for the primary yr, and at $59 per yr thereafter, it’s the lowest annual payment we discovered amongst playing cards providing comparable rewards ranges.
- Bonus to new cardholders: That is the place the Enterprise Rewards begins to separate itself, providing a staggering 40,000 miles (a $400 worth) to new cardholders (although be aware that you just do must spend $three,000 within the first three months so as to earn this bonus)
- Redemption flexibility: What good are journey rewards in the event that they’re restricted to the purpose the place you’ll be able to’t use them? The Enterprise once more is available in tops, permitting cardholders the flexibility to redeem rewards at any airline, any resort, anytime. There aren’t any blackout dates.
- International transaction charges: We wish to use our prime journey rewards playing cards on… touring, so international transaction charges kind of defeat the aim. The Enterprise Rewards card expenses no international transaction charges, so wheels up.
- Rate of interest: The Enterprise Rewards is available in robust for these with wonderful credit score, with a ground charge of 13.49%. All the opposite prime rewarding playing cards had ground charges of 15%+.
Primarily based on coming in both on the prime, or very close to the highest in each one of many classes by which we measure journey playing cards, the Capital One Enterprise Rewards is available in first total by a fairly hefty margin. See extra particulars beneath.
40,000 ($400) Bonus, 2X Journey Rewards, No Blackout Dates, Versatile Redemption, Annual Payment Waived First 12 months
Execs: The Enterprise Rewards card is available in tops amongst journey playing cards with its 2x rewards, massive preliminary bonus, first yr payment waived, decrease ground APR, no international transaction charges and redemption flexibility.
Cons: Does cost an annual payment (though decrease than others providing comparable rewards) and requires good to wonderful credit score.
The Verdict: Capital One affords the strongest total journey card with it is Enterprise Rewards card.
Credit score Required: Good to Wonderful